Commercial Dust Removal Near Me
Every industrial facility has to deal with dust now and then. But if your company generates a lot of dust, or if it’s particularly fine and dry, it can be difficult to manage. That’s where we come in. CG Mid-America Environmental offers comprehensive dust removal services in Oklahoma and Missouri. We have the experience and the equipment to effectively remove large quantities of dust from any industrial facility. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule your dust removal in OK or MI.
Why Is Dust Dangerous?
Dust is more than just a nuisance. It can be dangerous to both your employees and your equipment. Dust particles can cause respiratory problems and other health issues, and they can also damage delicate machinery. Defective equipment doesn’t just lead to downtime and dips in productivity – it can also pose a safety hazard. When machinery doesn’t work properly, workers can be seriously injured during their shifts. That’s why it’s so important to keep your facility clean and dust-free.
Our Dust Removal Process
At CG Mid-America Environmental, we utilize a cutting-edge high-expansion, low moisture content foam. This allows us to quickly and effectively remove large quantities of dust without damaging your equipment or causing any downtime. This dry foam is particularly effective for facilities with lots of tiny cracks or crevices, as it can easily get into all the nooks and crannies where dust likes to hide.
Benefits of Our Dry Foam Dust Removal
Some of the benefits and highlights of high-expansion foam for dust cleanup are:
- High-expansion foam increases coverage area while minimizing moisture on surfaces.
- The foam binds up the dust particles and brings the dust to ground level for easy cleanup. It works well for walls, floors, ducts, ledges, ceiling components, pipes, ductwork, and equipment.
- The use of low-moisture foam reduces the risk of shorting out electrical components in work areas during any cleaning operations.
- Foam is non-corrosive and environmentally friendly.
- Can be utilized for food-grade operations.
- This dust removal method is a great source of cleanup in just about any dust-producing atmosphere.
Dust Removal for Industrial Facilities
Our dust removal services are appropriate for industrial facilities in multiple industries, such as:
- Grain and feed facilities
- Foodservice and production
- Agriculture and farming
- Commercial offices
- Power plants
- Oil and gas refineries
If you’re not sure whether or not we can service your facility, we invite you to contact us at your convenience. One of our knowledgeable team members will be happy to answer any questions you may have and set you up with a consultation.
Contact Us for Dust Removal in OK and MI
Whether you’re dealing with a small amount of dust or a large-scale problem, we can help. CG Mid-America Environmental offers dust removal services in Oklahoma and Missouri. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule your appointment. We look forward to helping you keep your facility clean and safe.